Q. How will the Career Counseling help me?
- The Personalised Career Counseling will help you find and follow the career path that suits you the most and gives you professional satisfaction & long term happiness.
- We help you find the perfect match between your Personality, Career Interest, Values, Career Scenarios, Skills and Abilities. It is an opportunity with life-long results.
Q. What will I get from this experience?
- At the end of the process you will have a clear idea of what you are passionate about, your personality, talents, strengths, weaknesses, objectives and priorities.
- You will be more aware of and better informed on the career that best suits you and that you want to follow, and which studies to pursue ahead.
Q. Who is this for?
- Any young person looking for help in deciding what to study, or what to do in the next step of their professional life.
- Students above Class 9 / Class 10 deciding which stream to take.
- Students of Class 11/ 12 to decide the exams and degrees to pursue.
- Students who need college application assistance.
- College graduates who want to know what they need to pursue in post graduation.
- Post graduates who need help to choose which career option is best for them.
- Working individuals looking for a change of career path or looking at entrepreneurship.
Q. What age is Career Guidance open to?
Any student/adult above 14 years.
Q. Does it mean that I have problems if I need this process and can’t make this decision by my own?
No, not at all. This is a crucial decision of life. It is better to reconfirm what you have decided because if your decision is remotely wrong there is a very high price to pay in terms of time and cost. Hence it is better to take a professional second opinion to confirm your decision.
Q. What is the best time/age to do it?
You can start as early as class 9/10th.
Q.I failed my first year of University. I’m not sure if I’m studying the right thing. Can you help?
Yes. We can help you get back on track. This time we will help you figure out what exactly it is that you want to study and where your skills and talents lie.
Q. Is it a bad idea to change my degree at this stage of my studies?
Only you can decide whether you think it is a good idea. We are here to help you make that decision. We feel that everyone deserves to make a living out of their talents and passions. If you feel that the path you are currently on is not making you happy, it would be wise to take our personalised career counseling. In this process, we will evaluate your Personality, passions, talents, values strengths and weaknesses together. The most important thing is for you to be happy in what you do, and we want to help you achieve that.
Q. Am I not too old for this? Is it not too late to start studying?
No. Even in cases where our clients decide to do something completely new, there are plenty of skills from previous education and working experience you can put into practice in a new venture. A significant part of our process is the identification of those transferable skills and resources in order to leverage your previous efforts and achievements to your advantage. Regardless your age, we have the solution for you: it is never too late or too early to (re)shape a satisfying future.
Q. As a parent/guardian, how can I be sure that this will be a good investment?
We respect your need to ensure you have the best return on investment on your child’s career counselling. To help you here, we offer a free Introductory session. Heartfelt testimonials from our satisfied clients also speak for themselves. Check them out using the links below: http.test123