Jessica Sajan is a Reina Master certified Trust Building® Practitioner. She works closely with Organisations and Businesses to create a strong culture of Trust, resulting in high employee engagement, sustained growth and business results.
She is a Consultant and Excellence Installation Specialist® with a corporate exposure spanning over 18 years. She leverages her unique skills as an Excellence Installation and Conversational Programming Specialist® to help bring paradigm shifts in people’s belief systems, behaviours and capacity building for accelerated success and sustainable results at the individual, team and organisational levels.
As a seasoned business consultant, Jessica deeply understands the cultural and business nuances for organizational development. She has helped companies in emerging markets transform their performance, achieve breakout growth, and become global leaders.
Jessica is frequently recognized as leader in her field. She has been awarded the winner of “Women Super Achiever Award” by the World Women Leadership Congress.
Over the years, she has held many positions, the most recent being:
- Director / Founder – Renergetics Consulting
- Director Savoy Global WLL
- Director – Unova Training Pvt. Ltd.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- MS Psychotherapy, Counselling & Clinical Psychology
- Post Graduate in PR and Management
- Certified Master Trust Practitioner (USA)
- Founding Member of The John Maxwell Team
- Certified Coach (USA)
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Psychometric Assessor
Areas of Expertise:
- Talent Development
- Leadership Coach
- Organizational Development Expert
- Excellence Installation Specialist®
- Conversational Programming Coach
- Psychotherapist / Counsellor